These requests are not actioned immediately. For an emergent request, call 311.

This service request is to report a pothole (pavement only) on City owned property

  • If the pothole is considered a hazard to public safety please call 311.
  • For more info on Potholes, and info about the order they are filled in, click here.
  • Please ensure to provide an accurate location description (I.E. Northbound lane near the stop light) as well as an approximate size of the pothole.
  • If the area had utility work done (I.E. Valve, Manhole, Sewer main, Waterline, etc.) and the patch has now sunk down, use the Paved Road Sunken Service request.

Haven't found what you are looking for? Call 311 for assistance or further information.