You’re offline. This is a read only version of the page.
This service request is to report a pothole (pavement only)
- If the pothole is considered a hazard to public safety please call 311.
- For more info on Potholes, and info about the order they are filled in, click here.
- Please ensure to provide an accurate location description (I.E. Northbound lane near the stop light) as well as an approximate size of the pothole.
- If the area had utility work done (I.E. Valve, Manhole, Sewer main, Waterline, etc.) and the patch has now sunk down, use the Paved Road Sunken Service request.
- For Large Road Breakups (6 meters (20 feet) by 6 meters or bigger), use the Paved Road Repair request.
Haven't found what you are looking for? Call 311 for assistance or further information.