This request is to report issues with shrubs in parks, medians of roads, traffic circles, and buffer strips (along the side of roads). Issues include:

  • Dead plant material.
  • Garbage caught up in a shrub or shrub bed.
  • Overgrown shrubs.

Haven't found what you are looking for? Call 311 for assistance or further information.