Are you having an issue with your water or sewer system? Take a look at the list below for instructions on how to have your issue resolved as quickly as possible.

If you are seeing an excess amount of water outside or if water is leaking in near the water meter in your house or business, please give us a call at 311.

If you have questions about your utility bill call 311 or click here.

If what you are looking for is not here or you have questions relating to water and sewer in our community, you can call 311 or visit our Water and Sewer page to have your questions answered.