This request is for any issues with a City tree which are generally in parks, school grounds, sports fields, or on a boulevard.

Includes issues such as:

  • A fallen tree.
  • A broken off branch.
  • A branch that is hanging off the tree.
  • An intrusive tree (I.E. it is obstructing the view of a traffic sign).
  • A dead or diseased tree.

If the issue is near a power line, or is a hazard (I.E. tree fell on a road) Please call 311.

Haven't found what you are looking for? Call 311 for assistance or further information.