These requests are not actioned immediately. For an emergent request, call 311.

This request is for when a patch has sunken down.

  • Typically this is when utility work has been done (I.E. Valve, Manhole, Sewer main, Waterline, etc.) and the patch has now sank.
  • For a pothole, or a pothole that has sank, use the Pothole Repair request.

Haven't found what you are looking for? Call 311 for assistance or further information.