This request is for a problem with a street light or a park light that is not working properly, or damaged.

  • If the street light is a hazard to public safety please call 311. 
  • Please provide the location of the the street light and the issue.
  • For information about street lights, please click here.

Haven't found what you are looking for? Call 311 for assistance or further information.