This is a request to report any issues with the irrigation/sprinklers in City of Lethbridge parks, public school grounds and sportsfields.

If water is pooling in a park and it is NOT caused by a broken sprinkler, please call 311.

Haven't found what you are looking for? Call 311 for assistance or further information.