This request is for cleaning and garbage issues in North and West parks only. Click here for South parks.

  • If the issue is with a tree, click here to submit a tree request.
  • If something is broken (I.E. a park bench) click here to submit a park repair request.
  • If you have spotted Graffiti, click here to submit a Graffiti request.

Haven't found what you are looking for? Call 311 for assistance or further information.