This is a request to have your broken waste (black) cart fixed.
- What is broken?
- If the lid or the wheels are broken, you can continue to use the cart until it gets fixed.
- If anything else is broken (i.e. the bin itself), the cart must be left empty until it is fixed.
- The cart will be repaired within 2 business days of collection day. Leave cart in pickup location - do not return cart to property until after repair (see first bullet for exception).
- If collection day is Friday, leave empty cart out for repair until end of day. If still not repaired by day's end, return cart to property and put out for repair on Monday morning.
- If the cart is not out when our technicians come by to fix it, they will come back the next scheduled collection day for black cart.
- No charge to fix a cart.
Haven't found what you are looking for? Call 311 for assistance or further information.