This is a request to have your broken waste (black) cart fixed.

  • Due to the high volume of requests Waste & Recycling have recieved at this time, this option will be unavailable here, please call 311 to report your damaged cart.

Haven't found what you are looking for? Call 311 for assistance or further information.