Spotted an issue in a park or a problem with a City tree? Check out the requests below for the best way to report it. If what you are looking for isn’t here (I.E. mowing, pathway snow/ice issues, etc.), or you are not sure where your request fits, give us a call at 311 for assistance.

If you are looking for information on parks, pathways, playgrounds, outdoor activities, etc. follow this link to our Parks page to learn more, or call 311 for assistance.