This request is for weeds causing issues on City property. This includes areas such as:

  • Weeds in medians, traffic circles, or buffer strips (along the side of roads).

Parks and school grounds are on a regular weed maintenance schedule, but if the issue is significant, a request can be submitted.

For more details about weeds on private property click here.

Haven't found what you are looking for? Call 311 for assistance or further information.