This request is for sidewalks, paved/concrete paths, boulevards, road crossings and wheelchair ramp repairs. Please see below the types of requests that can be made.

  • Sidewalk concerns.
  • Paved/Concrete Pathway concerns.
  • Click here to submit a request about a Non-paved pathway (shale, limestone, etc).
  • Wheelchair ramp concerns.
  • Road Crossing concerns.
  • Boulevard concerns.

Haven't found what you are looking for? Call 311 for assistance or further information.